2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although it has been available for a while I couldnt find any posts regarding this so i'll mention it as ive just had an hour of fun!

Codemasters Toca Race Driver 3 - Honda Civic
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/index.php?downloadid=21028&territory=EnglishUK

"This is an early demo of ToCA Race Driver 3 which gives you the chance to race one model of car at one track - the 2006 Honda Civic at Donington Park."

Its 165mb to download but its all worth it!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah it's great, has been mentioned on the forum though, it's even better if you have the full game of Toca 3 Race Driver. There is a whole Honda race category including the S2000, Honda powered go-karts and even Lawn Mower racing.

·
Kids use a lot of space
806 Posts
There was a free disc for PS2 and Xbox available from dealers with the Honda stuff on (and some secret extras).
Ask your dealer for one, he may have a copy or two still around.

·
Registered
180 Posts
cool thanks for that link. Got 4th place in my first race!

If we had online play we could have civinfo race nights :lol:

·
Registered
745 Posts
timmons said:
Although it has been available for a while I couldnt find any posts regarding this so i'll mention it as ive just had an hour of fun!

Codemasters Toca Race Driver 3 - Honda Civic
http://www.codemasters.co.uk/downloads/index.php?downloadid=21028&territory=EnglishUK

"This is an early demo of ToCA Race Driver 3 which gives you the chance to race one model of car at one track - the 2006 Honda Civic at Donington Park."

Its 165mb to download but its all worth it!
How easy is it to get this download. Have registered etc but so far can not get to download anything.
Did you use Codemasters site or a mirror site or..... ?
Assistance required please- thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,
I dont remember having to register actually but im probably wrong. I just tried to sign in with what 'would' be my details and it didnt work, so im not sure!
Best person to ask would be Tomthum as he seems to have managed it!

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts