2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
yeah, lots of brands can be fitted with those LSD. If I'm correct, they even have them for the 5doors civic. However, they are not so practical as they look.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Lambo doors are so CHAVTASTIC, not for me

·
Registered
130 Posts
I know somebody who had them on a golf, it was impractical to get in and out, sometimes he hit the ceiling of garages, and you need side clearance anyway to open/close the door. Not really for everyday cars

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
They look better on frameless doors. Also you can put the window down and you wont hit the ceiling in a car park!

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Unless they are powered, you'd have a job closing them from inside - look how long your arms would have to be to reach the inside handle! :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,254 Posts
Wouldn't want to walk past those sharp corners in the dark they look just about face height for the slightly vertically challenged!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wacky Doors

[smilie=graytard.gi:

Well, I am not really sure why I started this thread as I have no aspirations whatsoever to fit Lambo doors to any car. However if you think the LSD doors are radical, have a look at these:-

Attachments

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Does adding these doors add a lot of weight, as the suspension seems to have broken [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think they look great stationary with both doors open :) I think I'd feel like a knob though putting my shopping in at Tesco's!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts