2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve notice, after i install my new Xenon 8000K, when i turn in the knob for the lights really fast, the display on the radio (AC) goes dark, and i need to turn down the knob for the brightness and turn it back on to get the normal light.

Is that normal?

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Yes. All instruments dim when you put lights on, unless you have the dim control fully up.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes. All instruments dim when you put lights on, unless you have the dim control fully up.

No no no, here dims only the display on the radio, not the dashboard, or the instruments.. only the radio display. It only dims when i turn the knob really fast. If i do it slowly everything is fine...

·
more torque than the mrs
6,623 Posts
normal because its on the same circuit you are drawing current from the display to fast hence the dimming ,nice and slow gives it a steady flow of current therefor you dont notice a power surge.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another thing, i was looking trough the forum, i was not able to find anything to help me open the tailgate and reach the reverse light to install a camera. I found only threads with users install the camera but none of them shows the tailgate access.

does anyone know how can i access the wire for reverse and connect my camera?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts