2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried a search but didnt find anything. Wife always listens to the same radion station, so she knows the presenters voices etc. She became aware that the broadcast was not as expected and thought she must have somehow tuned out. she checked the display which was indicating that she was tuned to her usual station, but it wasnt the usual station she was hearing.

If she went in and selected the station again, it tuned to and played the correct one, but then she found that it would again start playing a different station without her touching anything, but it would still be displaying the original one! it doesnt do it all the time, and sometimes it will do it within minutes of start up, other times longer. Any one had a similar experience? what was the solution? The car is a 2012 9G model with the bog standard audio set up.

it's due in for a service shortly but sods law it wont play up when it's at the dealers! :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Are you sure it's not just switching on traffic announcements?
I really can't imagine any other way the original station would stay displayed while something else was on.

Ps. It's the TA PTY button in case you're wondering ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's not that as I have the same thing, since I had my MOT I don't know what they have done, but a station displays 'PlanetRock' and plays 'Heart FM'
No idea what is causing the issue though, sorry.
My Programmed stations are all there, just under the wrong 'headline' so doesn't bother me much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts