2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Just bumped into this problem. I was driving along and listening radio. Suddenly without any warnings radio just went silent. So I tought ok let's just turn the power on couple tims and see if it comes back alive but no luck with that. After that I decided to try the cd player and it worked perfectly and sound coming out normally.

So the problem is radio is silent even if the volume is turned to max and even the radio/AC LCD works normally. Everything else seems to work properly but there isn't any sound coming out when in radio mode.

Has anyone else got this problem ?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay so yesterday went and as I started the car today and put the stereo on and radio has sound again !

Now I'm just wonfering what might cause that kind of behavior in the radio unit.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe something to do with the aerial ?loose connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one possibility. I have not got any time to study what's gong n in there yet. It's been working normally now altought the radio reception has always been bit poor. Even in the city where there should not be any problems with radio signals it seems to be a problem sometimse. But I have thought it's just a normal in these things since the radio antenna is pretty low powered anyway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts