2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Is this possible???!!!!???? Its only 2 years old... :mad::mad::mad:
Would of took a hell of a blow to do that or someone has forced it out without taking the bolts out maybe...

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, nothing... i was trying to open the radio panel about one month ago... but this happened this morning... thats crazy.... and the part costs 430euros........

·
Stuart
580 Posts
No, nothing... i was trying to open the radio panel about one month ago... but this happened this morning... thats crazy.... and the part costs 430euros........
Wow...crazy money for that!

Could try wrapping it in carbon or something? Not sure how it would look though.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
It's because it comes as a single unit with the radio, you can't just buy the fascia.

Get down to a breaker's and find a replacement!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
You will need to find a second hand one - most likely from a breakers but they do occasionally pop up on here and eBay.

Unfortunately you won't be able to get just the fascia from Honda so second hand is your only option.

·
grease monkey
132 Posts
hey buddy, hope this helps, but you can get the front on it's on.
here is the part number : 39106-SMG-G02 or with G11. there seems to be different ones depending on trim levels
see what your local dealer says about price, as i can only get a price in GBP

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By my Vin number, it says that its G-11... but with the radio... i am looking only for the fascia. Are you able to find any?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if you PM me your vin, i'll check on the Honda EPC, i have access to it
I checked with Honda Lings part site, and local Honda dealer, its around 420euros....

if you can find it cheaper, and without the radio, only the fascia

·
Premium Member
293 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guys, look what the guy from lings answered me...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me what is the difference between these two panels?

39106-SMG-G02 (PFKL2051557) – Civic 2007 5dr = 111 Euros

39106-SMG-G11 (PFKL2162927) – Civic 2010 5 dr = 424 euros
------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi,

Sorry but I cannot, there will be a difference but I cannot tell you what that difference is.

Best regards

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
The dash area did change on the later models, that could be difference. However as yours is 2010, the last thing you want is to buy the 2010 and realise you have one of the last 2007 models.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The dash area did change on the later models, that could be difference. However as yours is 2010, the last thing you want is to buy the 2010 and realise you have one of the last 2007 models.
Well, i bought it on Dec 2009, but when i put down the VIN number on the lings webpage, it shows it as 2010 model... :)

So anyone with 2007 model, is able to send me picture of his fascia, just to compare?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anyone knows if the 2007 fascia fits the 2009 fascia? the clips, and the design?? Not the panel, or the radio... just the fascia?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Does anyone knows if the 2007 fascia fits the 2009 fascia? the clips, and the design?? Not the panel, or the radio... just the fascia?
I honestly cannot see why it wouldn't... but I can't be 100% without being able to compare side by side.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I honestly cannot see why it wouldn't... but I can't be 100% without being able to compare side by side.
By looking at them from picture and service manual, the front fascia is totally the same...

but i cannot check the back side, the clips...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts