2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I need to buy a new radio panel assy for my Civic FK2 2009 model.
A new one is around 440eur for my model, but for model 2008 its 110eur.
Visually front side is tottaly the same, but the back side, i am not able to check. About one year ago, i asked a guy in Honda Lings parts, and he admit that there is a difference but he is not allowed to tell me what it is.

So my question was, if i buy this one for 110euros will that fit in mine 2009 model?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine has the aux and ipod connectivity... But i need only the fascia not the radio... So i am not sure... What should i do

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know but do you think that the rear side of the fascia is the same? position of the holes, the clips etc?

·
more torque than the mrs
6,638 Posts
I know but do you think that the rear side of the fascia is the same? position of the holes, the clips etc?
look the same. but different part numbers..
2008 PFKL566736 PANEL ASSY., FR.
Honda Car Parts / Choose by Model / Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda

2009 PFKL2054790 PANEL ASSY., FR.

Honda Car Parts / Choose by Model / Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
See thats what i was talking about... i even asked one guy in Lings Honda, and he told me that yes there is a difference between them, but i am not able to tell you what the difference is... :)

·
more torque than the mrs
6,638 Posts
late 2009 is the facelift civic so a few things changed like the rear lights the speedo surround and front grill too, the point i'm making all the above parts from a 2009 fit my 2008 model and the fixing points are identical i have done it,so i can't think why the fascia would be different, i would order one and compare .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts