2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not often have the radio on as reception is not that good. However every now and then when I press the on/off switch the radio "appears" to be dead but in actual fact the volume as been reduced to zero without me doing anything. Normally when you switch it on the volume is the same as when you last used it. It has happened several times.... any ideas why?

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I do not often have the radio on as reception is not that good. However every now and then when I press the on/off switch the radio "appears" to be dead but in actual fact the volume as been reduced to zero without me doing anything. Normally when you switch it on the volume is the same as when you last used it. It has happened several times.... any ideas why?
The knob with the switch and regulation is (usually) one unit, and if it does what it does in your radio, it will probably need replacement. Could also be a power supply problem (such as loose connectors on the back of the unit). One way or the other - that's a trip to the dealer :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts