2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Looking at buying a full set of rage alloys and asking if anyone is looking at selling their's? Looked on ebay but seller is too far to travel. Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
I sold mine last year. Absolutely loved them but the ride was too harsh. It was like driving a completely different car when I changed them.

Sent from my HTC U Ultra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sold mine last year. Absolutely loved them but the ride was too harsh. It was like driving a completely different car when I changed them.

Thanks mate. Yes I've read up how firm and harsh the ride is. I don't do many miles so won't be that fussed and will be keeping the current wheela too. How much did you sell them for? Also can they be refurbished with no issues as I've seen some which have a few bubble marks in the middle?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Can't remember to be honest £500-600? They was in good nick though. I loved them, look great.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't remember to be honest £500-600? They was in good nick though. I loved them, look great.

Nice one. My max budget is about £450-500. What did you buy instead

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I had mine for sale for about £730 with my old tires. Initially, I wanted to sell them and buy one set of OZ Alleggerita 18" for summer. I have the Honda Thunder 18" for winter season and for track days (for semi-slicks). Since the time to switch to summer tires came, I had to buy new tyres and I wasn't sure whether to buy 19" tires only or 18" together with a new set of wheels (OZ Alleggerita looked nice and light; however definitely not as nice as Rages). I thought it was hard to sell them so I decided to buy 19" tires and keep the Rages. The design is awesome and even though the ride might be better with Alleggerita 18" (they are also lighter), I kept them.
I have 18" wheels Honda Thunder (which are exactly the same as Rages, just that they are one color only, dark grey) and I did not notice a much better ride with them compared with the 19".

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had mine for sale for about £730 with my old tires. Initially, I wanted to sell them and buy one set of OZ Alleggerita 18" for summer. I have the Honda Thunder 18" for winter season and for track days (for semi-slicks). Since the time to switch to summer tires came, I had to buy new tyres and I wasn't sure whether to buy 19" tires only or 18" together with a new set of wheels (OZ Alleggerita looked nice and light; however definitely not as nice as Rages). I thought it was hard to sell them so I decided to buy 19" tires and keep the Rages. The design is awesome and even though the ride might be better with Alleggerita 18" (they are also lighter), I kept them.
I have 18" wheels Honda Thunder (which are exactly the same as Rages, just that they are one color only, dark grey) and I did not notice a much better ride with them compared with the 19".
Nice one. Let me know if you want to sell haha! Stock alloys and rages suit the type r perfectly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts