2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2010 FN2
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FN2 rage alloys wanted ideally with tyres and alloys must be in decent nick and id rather view before a purchase

Let me know if you have any..

·
Registered
2010 FN2
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No not yet. Im bidding for some on Ebay at minute plus having seen a few of your posts saying how harsh a ride they are its slightly put me off a bit, so I'm not In a rush for some

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
762 Posts
Yeah it does make a little harsh, the lowering springs and new shocks made a difference, but you get used to it as the norm. The only thing I don’t get used to is the price of the tyres. Obviously you can get cheap tyres, but that makes the drive suffer and grip. I have Goodyear’s AS5 fitted and their £135

·
Registered
2010 FN2
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I looked on Costco website and for 235x35x19 were about £120 i think they were Goodyear Eagle F1's (Which don't get me wrong is good but its all cost building up)

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
762 Posts
I look on Costco website and for 235x35x19 were about £120 i think they were Goodyear Eagle F1's (Which don't get me wrong is good but its all cost building up)
Yeah mate it’s not cheap, if you don’t have deep pockets it can get expensive. But when they are on I think it transforms the car over the 18s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts