2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,im thinking of selling my rages(just the alloys)they are in great condition only one has very slight kirbing which is hardly noticable...before i get any others i just needed to know how much interest they would get if any??

sorry mods if this is in the wrong section but just wanted feedback before i go ahead.:)

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
hi guys,im thinking of selling my rages(just the alloys)they are in great condition only one has very slight kirbing which is hardly noticable...before i get any others i just needed to know how much interest they would get if any??

sorry mods if this is in the wrong section but just wanted feedback before i go ahead.:)
Rages always seem to sell well, when I sold mine I had loads of people interested!

Prices seem to range from £400 to £600 depending on condition.

Are you going after market are just back to normal CTR wheels?

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rages always seem to sell well, when I sold mine I had loads of people interested!

Prices seem to range from £400 to £600 depending on condition.

Are you going after market are just back to normal CTR wheels?
thinking lightnings,altho unsure if they will look right on the milano?:confused:

·
V-tec BOOM
1,015 Posts
stick with the rages they look better

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I may be interested...dependent on price and condition :p
Can I remind you all this is not a 'For Sale' thread.

'Gauging interest' threads are not allowed as stated in the Forum Rules. This thread is dangerously close to be removed for this reason.

Please keep the discussion to debating one type of wheel against another or it will be removed.

I'm sure lollypop will start a thread in the FS&W section should she decide she wants to sell the wheels, in accordance with the forum rules. :)

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can I remind you all this is not a 'For Sale' thread.

'Gauging interest' threads are not allowed as stated in the Forum Rules. This thread is dangerously close to be removed for this reason.

Please keep the discussion to debating one type of wheel against another or it will be removed.

I'm sure lollypop will start a thread in the FS&W section should she decide she wants to sell the wheels, in accordance with the forum rules. :)
thanks dimply,as you have stated they are not for sale,just wanted advice on both alloys before i make my desicion!!:)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts