2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible to retro fit this stuff ? I would think the loom would be standard on all models with plug in modules ?

ya i know I should of bought one with it all in, but beggars cant be choosers apparently...

cheers

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
I don't think the rain sensor would be available without a new windscreen for a start and a new Honda one must be around £500+ now.
The sat nav could be done , but at an extremely heavy cost.
You would never get your money back my friend.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
+1

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to retro-fit these things but it will take a lot of effort and a big impact on your wallet.

You'd be better off buying a car with them already fitted IMO.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
is it possible to retro fit this stuff ? I would think the loom would be standard on all models with plug in modules ?

ya i know I should of bought one with it all in, but beggars cant be choosers apparently...

cheers
Tis' possible, but its no small feat... a few people (one of them being Coltam) have retro fitted the SatNav which is a big big job and requires a different loom behind the dash and lots of chopping of wires. I wouldn't bother with it tbh, getting a double din with sat nav is a hell of a lot easier to fit.

To be fair, any of it is possible if you have the money, the time to source the parts, the know-how, inclination etc etc....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts