2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
I always do this..................the neighbours (inc the wife ) think i,m mad ??? maybe I am lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always do this..................the neighbours (inc the wife ) think i,m mad ??? maybe I am lol
No you are not...... u are smart.. like me :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Well, you don't need to take the sun into account when putting wax on :p

But then again... at least in UK the sun shouldn't be the big problem [smilie=cheeky-grin:, hehe!

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
If it's going to rain when I'm cleaning my car, I much prefer it if it does whilst I am washing it rather than when I have just finished drying it off. :)

ps. Rich my neighbours must think I am mad too :(

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
If it's going to rain when I'm cleaning my car, I much prefer it if it does whilst I am washing it rather than when I have just finished drying it off. :)

My neighbours are getting me certified!!!:oops:

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Wash mine every week. If it's raining I'll wash it in the rain and then drive it into the garage to chamois it down.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts

Yep, nothing worse than starting to dry the car off, and the rain coming on.

Don't have a problem at all, with washing the car in the rain. Except my garage isn't big enough to dry the whole car off (the whole left hand side gets missed :()

·
Premium Member
738 Posts

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
we are all bloody barmy lol

·
Super Moderator
21,035 Posts
I've done this for years :)

They reckon that rainwater is far kinder than chemical laden tap water for rinsing.

That's how the Flash carwash system was supposed to work by removing all the nasties that cause the white spot rings if they dry before you can leather them off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts