2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Polished Metal 2016 Civic in the Sport trim and I’m undecided about Rally Red or Shiny Black details.

Thinking about the wing mirrors and possibly the front grille trim. The red has a flashy Type R look but is definitely a stand out and not subtle. The black gives a subtle and sleeper look to the car.

I feel the Black compliments the tinted windows and black alloys and front/rear bumpers. But something about the Red is tempting me, that Type R allure! Haha

Also the fuel lid, thinking of going for Black instead of chrome.

Seen some pics on here and I like both options for different reasons.

What are your thoughts? ?

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
See here for red trim https://www.civinfo.com/forum/gallery-9g/246553-my-new-white-orchid-pearl-civic.html

I think front and rear red trim, black or body colour mirrors- the red stands out too much, and of course black sports fuel cap.

Your tailgate spoiler is body coloured so mirrors in body colour would continue the line, I think.

If it was my car I would get the front and back red trim first,( and black sports fuel lid !) then decide whether to change mirror caps.

Good luck !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for your thoughts! ?

I was thinking the black fuel cap is a must have too.

Really like the rear red trim too, didn’t know you could get that. The red details look awesome on a Civic.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just seen the fitting instructions for front grille garnish - no thanks, too much removal for me haha.

Thinking of fitting... rear red garnish, just to tie in rear red lights and reflectors/fogs. Black fuel lid. And inside doing the shiny black air vents and maybe shiny black centre console (around gear stick).

Hopefully the red rear garnish is an okay addition on it's own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts