2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just add over a week and we love it. decided on the CVT and find it brilliant. not everyone's cup of tea. we was going for the blue, but on arrival to the dealers we agreed on the Rallye Red. Looks sporty and shouts out, I Px my 2017 Corsa VXR and have no regrets. a few subtle mods already. considering a remap in the new year. anyone done a remap for the 1.5 ??

front.jpg
rear.jpg
side.jpg

·
Registered
179 Posts
Looks epic in red. Also have the 1.5 cvt. But be carefull if you go down the remap route with a cvt.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think its probably a lot more of an issue in a CVT. Everyone talks about the reliability of CVTs being poor but afaik thats an issue with a different manufacturer as Honda make their own I believe. Still wouldn't want to be sticking an extra 60hp and that extra torque through such a complex bit of kit but thats me. I dont think theres enough information about the tolerances that the CVT has at the moment.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice wise purchase after a corsa, you can get a bluespark tuning box for £174.99 less members discount the lower maps are suitable for the cvt

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice wise purchase after a corsa, you can get a bluespark tuning box for £174.99 less members discount the lower maps are suitable for the cvt
[/QUOTE]

Have you fitted one to yours yet 🤔

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
going to get one next week. spoke to them about the settings, said C would be best for the CVT I'm sure it will still go like a greyhound out of a starting trap. £154 with discount applied (y)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mine's the manual took car to bluespark in April 2018 to have one developed on dyno very pleased with it.
Glad you have decided on one too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts