2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Ramsay

901 views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Charles_Harding 
#1 ·
:) Hi every one, just ordered my new ES i matic today for delivery end of June. I will be sorry to see my old faithful Peugeot Turbo diesel go after 14 years and 114K miles but life moves on.
Ramsay

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum Ramsay :D

#10 ·
Thanks for making me feel most welcome guys, on the last Forum I joined (Domestic Appliances) the members were no where as friendly. Must dash it,s time for the PM G&T. Cheers.
Ramsay

#15 ·
Welcome to the forum Ramsey, Hope the wait goes quickly for you, the last few weeks seem to go backwards...
no wait thats just mine cos they keep putting the date back

#16 ·
Good morning Oboe and thanks for your welcome. Between now and D day I am off to Vegas for a wedding and also hope to pick up a few bob (5p's) to pay for the wheels. Also might pick up a few dollars from my wife's nephew in Mn who thinks he can play golf. Time will pass quickly, as it does these days.
Ramsay

#17 ·
Good morning Oboe and thanks for your welcome. Between now and D day I am off to Vegas for a wedding and also hope to pick up a few bob (5p's) to pay for the wheels.Ramsay
Big tip that worked for me in Vegas.

Use the slots that are at the end of the line where the passing pedestrian traffic is heavy.

A taxi driver gave us that tip, and at the MGM Grand, Lady H. picked up $375, and I got $450!

Going back next year for another try!

Good luck with the wedding and good luck with the slots.

"Lady H came home the other day and said she had good news and bad news about Millie. I said give me the good news first. 'OK then, the air bag works'!"

Charles H.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.