2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
221 - 240 of 1372 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
I can't imagine the ride being any more harsh!
I haven't even measured my height to see if it's the same both sides, mine probably isn't the same either.
I was parked up earlier and noticed with the Tein springs the rear sits a bit lower than the front.

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
944 Posts
I haven't even measured my height to see if it's the same both sides, mine probably isn't the same either.
I was parked up earlier and noticed with the Tein springs the rear sits a bit lower than the front.
Well I can’t really compare to be fair as I haven’t run the 18’s but the 19’s are pretty harsh, but like I said you get used to it and get on with it. Ain’t the Teins 15mm front 20mm rear. Is it noticeable, mine sits lower at front than rear, but lower on drivers side front. Yeah it’s looking for some I might not find, so get coils, but the price would wipe out my bank balance and put pay to the grill and rear spoiler till next year at least.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Hope u get that fiasco sorted with that damn suspension can be really annoying I know

Hemmingway I saw a silver FN on the Facebook group really like that colour code looks like a GP front with those gel scoops!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Does look smart, has seeker spoiler on the rear also. I like the roof but not to keen on the wing mirrors. Their is some smart cars on them face book groups.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hope u get that fiasco sorted with that damn suspension can be really annoying I know

Hemmingway I saw a silver FN on the Facebook group really like that colour code looks like a GP front with those gel scoops!

View attachment 318759
I love it when the lads sat in the back because it gives it the ride height I want, my only worry is if I get the 30mm and it sits even lower on the drivers side Id be taring what’s left of my hair out and theirs not much left.

·
Registered
376 Posts
The front always sits higher on most cars, coilovers are the way if you want it level.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I found the 30mm comfy but quite bouncy you'll catch the odd speed bump although saying that your on 19s so you might get away with it

I had spacers on the 18s with 30mm and they rubbed the arch

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well I can’t really compare to be fair as I haven’t run the 18’s but the 19’s are pretty harsh, but like I said you get used to it and get on with it. Ain’t the Teins 15mm front 20mm rear. Is it noticeable, mine sits lower at front than rear, but lower on drivers side front. Yeah it’s looking for some I might not find, so get coils, but the price would wipe out my bank balance and put pay to the grill and rear spoiler till next year at least.
Yeah it's not that noticeable, I'll take some pictures of both sides on a level surface, the twins are 15mm front 20mm rear.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
You won't like it man it's not suitable for daily take it from me I've been there lol

Maybe the roads are nicer up north but Diddles you know the score in London

·
Registered
944 Posts
Hemmingway this is 30mm eibach with around 20mm spacers on OEM 18s on my first FN

View attachment 318765
That is how the drivers side front looks now and the rest higher. So that ride height to me in the pic is perfect. Could they have been the wrong spring placed in the total set, I know it’s a long shot. Now this is the quandary I’m in, do I pay another £180 out for 30mm and the drivers drop even lower or possibly get coilovers at £850🤔

221 - 240 of 1372 Posts