2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
3541 - 3560 of 3650 Posts

Registered
CW FK2R GT
One for the mucky pup bettys classy and you have to buy her a pint n kebab to see all 4 pipes.
She aint a slutty fn2 :p

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

• Love
Reactions: Rover3

Registered
CW FK2R GT

Registered
CW FK2R GT
How close is the black on the gp kit to fn2 nighthawk black?
Quite close? :D

Ugh wash n dry down for betty even cleaned the inside of the rims...go inside to check out my old mans printer....boom monsoon. Lol least all the kit was away :) clean dry n shiny for 10mins tops, no wax needed. Gah away for a cheap pants mclatte.

Splashorama

Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
互all this rain, boot still leaking, left hand side again. Its running from right behind the arch I think. Im totally flamuxed, it pools where its red and the blue arrow is where I found water also, so my first thoughts for the blue arrow, is its running from behind the structure, circled blue, but when I run my finger from possible leak paths behind the structure up to the arch and back to the blue arrows path its bone dry. I have run my hand on all possible leak paths and its all bone dry.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle door

Registered
Quite close? :D

Ugh wash n dry down for betty even cleaned the inside of the rims...go inside to check out my old mans printer....boom monsoon. Lol least all the kit was away :) clean dry n shiny for 10mins tops, no wax needed. Gah away for a cheap pants mclatte.

Splashorama
[/QUOTE
互all this rain, boot still leaking, left hand side again. Its running from right behind the arch I think. Im totally flamuxed, it pools where its red and the blue arrow is where I found water also, so my first thoughts for the blue arrow, is its running from behind the structure, circled blue, but when I run my finger from possible leak paths behind the structure up to the arch and back to the blue arrows path its bone dry. I have run my hand on all possible leak paths and its all bone dry.
View attachment 321335
Have you checked if the small drain next to the fuel cap is blocked?

Registered
View attachment 321335
So annoying you've done every exterior area ??

Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
Have you checked if the small drain next to the fuel cap is blocked?
Yeah, I have blown it out, il check again tomorrow, can you remove the petrol cap or get to it some how, I wouldnt mind checking to see if a drain pipe is actually attached.

Registered
Yeah, I have blown it out, il check again tomorrow, can you remove the petrol cap or get to it some how, I wouldnt mind checking to see if a drain pipe is actually attached.
As far as I know there is a hose behind the drain hole and it drains water out of the rear archliner, access will be by removing the wheel and liner.

Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
So I also went on the track, I had a GoPro mounted to my helmet which just before the staging lights I was told I had to remove 互 so I have a tiny bit of footage from that and the actual race on my dashcam. I've uploaded the footage onto YouTube.

Here's the thing though, I thought there would be sequential lights with like a countdown or something. What actually happened was it just went orange and then 0.1 seconds later green I wasn't even ready, thought we'd have more time! What you'll see is my horrific reaction time, it goes green and I do absolutely nothing for a good few seconds, then panic, dump the clutch and spin all through 1st 不 I must have lost like 3 seconds, absolutely atrocious time so let's completely ignore how awful I am at drag racing the guy next to me was in a modified 350z
Here's the link,

Registered
CW FK2R GT
is that you cleaning the FK8? bet it is! LOLOLOL

Registered
CW FK2R GT
Hahaha no it's unfortunately not it was a ctr group and there was another fk8 owner there. Just as mental as I am when it comes to detailing 不
FTFY ;) teehee, just back from picking my mate up after a day shift, I needed out the house, cars looking sparkly despite a downpour after a washdown and wipe.

Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
FTFY ;) teehee, just back from picking my mate up after a day shift, I needed out the house, cars looking sparkly despite a downpour after a washdown and wipe.
Mine needs another wash again, I've got rubber from the drag strip and tyres just sprayed up on the wheel arches, front fenders and side sills

Registered
CW FK2R GT
Mine needs another wash again, I've got rubber from the drag strip and tyres just sprayed up on the wheel arches, front fenders and side sills
Told ya haha well get toit thru the week and give poorboys a go itll get it dental white again.

• Haha

Registered
So I also went on the track, I had a GoPro mounted to my helmet which just before the staging lights I was told I had to remove 互 so I have a tiny bit of footage from that and the actual race on my dashcam. I've uploaded the footage onto YouTube.

Here's the thing though, I thought there would be sequential lights with like a countdown or something. What actually happened was it just went orange and then 0.1 seconds later green I wasn't even ready, thought we'd have more time! What you'll see is my horrific reaction time, it goes green and I do absolutely nothing for a good few seconds, then panic, dump the clutch and spin all through 1st 不 I must have lost like 3 seconds, absolutely atrocious time so let's completely ignore how awful I am at drag racing the guy next to me was in a modified 350z
Here's the link,
Wow those light changed really quickly! Would of been better if you were lined up before the other guy. I think you would of had that too, you were catching him!

3541 - 3560 of 3650 Posts