341 - 360 of 1372 Posts

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
944 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
I think from the floor to the arch the driver's side was 25.5inches and the passenger was 25.75 inches. Something like that, I'm not really fussed about it, don't really notice it unless.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Around 5-6mm diff then give or take, it bugs me sometimes, but other day looked o.k. I do have annoying faint knocking in the area where my pedals are and the clicking of the clutch is annoying, I just can’t find anything or even get to have a good look. By any chance is they some type of split pin above the return coil springs through the a location pin, been trying to find break down on Honda parts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Can I ask which point u guys are measuring from il do mine Tomo front and back measurements and post up results

Il see if coilovers read differently to springs

·
Registered
944 Posts
Make sure you are on level, I measure from the bottom of my alloy central, to the arch. I think if you measure from the floor it won’t give you a defi measure because you have different tyre pressure I think.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Ok Tomo il set my pressure evenly across all tyres say 30psi then measure each corner will report back

·
Registered
944 Posts
I think that’s when you measure from the floor, if you measure from the bottom of the alloys this shouldn’t change even if a they’re is under pressure.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Sound mate il give it a go Tomo n let u kno what I find

If I'm out to may just be a general feature of the car, I was thinking to get those subframe collars put in to align everything up correctly

·
Super Moderator
3,654 Posts
I think that’s when you measure from the floor, if you measure from the bottom of the alloys this shouldn’t change even if a they’re is under pressure.
correct always measure from a fixed point on the wheel not the floor

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
@Diddles1987 @Hemingway1975

I measured the fronts it's pretty even at 24.8inch each side so exact. even visually one side does not look lower than the other

From bottom of alloy to top of wheel arch

I dunno why yours is out perhaps the way top mounts are torqued or something which affects spring pressure.

Coils are pre set from factory so plug and play in essence

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Shouldn't be that much really would it make it cheaper if you bought the paint lol

Bodyshop prices vary so much but I mean 250 + the cost of the spolier is alot of dosh

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Mine is in the garage to get the AC sorted

Hopefully it's sorted once and for all! Cost me an arm and a leg!

341 - 360 of 1372 Posts