CW FK2R GT
1,094 Posts

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,911 Posts
@Hemingway1975
i just had one of those days also,

this sums it up, i find screaming that as I drove home worked (that and R mode)

Biffy Clyro - Get Fucked Stud - Puzzle - YouTube

random fact about the biff, Simon Neil lives with my mates little sister ;) lovely guy so quiet and nice!
Yep, feel ya mate, mines going to be all this and next month into next year, transitional period, business models colliding, roles changing, so much crap and stupidity happening, the saying off ‘ if ain’t broken, don’t fix it’ no truer word spoken in this instance. Its going to be messing with my head a little, going to give it a go but if I don’t feel it’s going in the right direction il be moving on.

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
1,094 Posts
I'm 2 yr down that road in a 3yr one, so know what ya mean same point. Other shizzle surfacing which affects my workload but has for years, they now realising it ain't my stuff to do.

All I can say is be best u can be but don't be resistant to change, basically let them see you are good regardless of legacy ****, biggest obstacle I'm getting migrating site servers to new data centers in new corp is resistance to change n self preservation. I've found when new people see your in the top and open to change they listen to this of ours is better cos of X when they know that more I find.

Kinda prove yourself to a new bunch, n if they not up to your expected standard, start looking yip ;) where I'm at as plan c

·
Premium Member
2009 FN2 Type R
338 Posts
Kinda gutted about GP, I have emailed them to see when they expect it back in stock. I have got delta to paint it, R81 Milano Red for main body and gloss black blade to match the rest of the car. My paint still looks pretty fresh, so I am hoping the match will not be too far out. It is going in on the 8th Dec for a full suspension change, then it needs FRSU, after that it is either manifold/cat and remap, or interior bling. Leaning towards mani/cat.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Sounds like a plan, wish I got mine painted by Delta, I had a nightmare with mine.
The GP kit contrasts so well against the red paint.
Ive just started doing power mods to mine, not sure if I'm going to go 421 Mani and map, or just cat back and map. Did have a hks rsk, but now just a k&n panel filter.

·
Premium Member
2009 FN2 Type R
338 Posts
Heard back from Cox's today, rear GP splitter is on back order for over 4 months :((
I would go mani as well, because I have intake, cat back and map......and I still think, what would it be like with the extra mid range torque from it 🤣 🤣
Doubt it will ever be a finished project, just a work in progress

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
1,094 Posts
knocked up a mix from some old favourite underground 90s tunes instead, seeing as its Fridaaaay :p messed around post production to sort the dynamics and expand stereo a touch, but pretty much raw mix as it went, sounds decent i think.

Origins Mix by Mando (soundcloud.com)

tonight i foresee lots of BF2042 since patch yesterday, pp29 fiunally nerfed and those dammed hovercraft :) much better, im nailing the nightbirds now, im kick ass mouse n keyboard flying them :p hurry up Hemingway add Mandoscottie cross platforms working a treat, come be my gunner, ill let you pull trigger on the 50.cal n if your really nice ill equip the 40mm cannon ;) it rips the troops up :p

Reactions: Xev

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,911 Posts
Ha,,still learning my sniping lol. Might have to check your sound cloud out. I had many a good nights out around England clubbing, Wigan pier, life(bowlers), hard times, tall trees, angels(Burnley) to name a few and was a true clubber in my time younger years. Life(bowlers) was my main go too.

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
1,094 Posts
Ha,,still learning my sniping lol. Might have to check your sound cloud out. I had many a good nights out around England clubbing, Wigan pier, life(bowlers), hard times, tall trees, angels(Burnley) to name a few and was a true clubber in my time younger years. Life(bowlers) was my main go too.
same ;) organiser of events after hours early 90s (generator, transit PA, decks mixer n good farmers :D) till Maggie did what she did then i stopped, then tunnel, arches, rhumba, thanestone mart up north :p all nighters.

the bootleg section are from my personal archive of essential mix recordings over a period of about 10yr every saturday ;) restored via Acid pro.

my essential tools
Beyerdynamic (inta-audio.com)

DT770s 80ohm Studios Closed flat response cans

gaming cans
Razer Nari Essential 7.1 Wireless Gaming Headset with HyperSense Technology THX Spatial Audio 360 Degree & RGB Chroma for PC PS4 & Switch - Laptops Direct

Reactions: Xev
3881 - 3900 of 3991 Posts