2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
4861 - 4880 of 5193 Posts

·
Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
2,330 Posts
@Hemingway1975 421 manifold with sports cat bolted in before the mid silencer. Looks a neat set up and can take it out and swap out for a straight piece it looks like.
View attachment 323309
Does look nice and neat but is a beast of a cat. I’m sure you can find a smaller more contained sports cat. Depends how low you go for scrapping issues. Just stay away from speed bumps. TDI looks a monster, so does the price. If you bolting in and out then it will only be in for one day any way for mot.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Does look nice and neat but is a beast of a cat. I’m sure you can find a smaller more contained sports cat. Depends how low you go for scrapping issues. Just stay away from speed bumps. TDI looks a monster, so does the price. If you bolting in and out then it will only be in for one day any way for mot.
That could be a 400cell cat cat, like I said the 200cell cat will do fine in the B pipe get it to heat it will be ace

Diddles sale of original cat will cover the manifold and sports cat, he may need to add a bit for the map then job done he will have great midrange, more usable a good uplift in torque plus all the map features

You live once bro

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
The TDi setup isnt cheap, the cat alone is 500, exhaust 700, then manifold and remap, but does allow you to swap it out.
Eek now the exhaust is 800 !
Xev are you manifolded and mapped up ? How are you finding it

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I've got two gaitors for you, amongst other bits don't worry
Cheers mate, I'll get up to you one day 😁

Just saw on dynodaze, a black fn2 Tegiwa manifold and tegiwa exhaust and cpl induction kit get 227 bhp, I wonder what the same expect with a sports cat and stock airbox with k&n would get 🤔

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
It begins😂😂
You won't be far behind! 🤣

Once the rocker cover is off, might aswell install a 421 at the same time 😁 I know the manifold will put the eml on, but how long can it be driven before I get a map, or will I have to get the map put on straight away 🤔

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
Your right I got this today, used but very good condition Tegiwa short shifter, already had the bushes, I did not need those either ><>
View attachment 323277
I need to get a personal assistant to take control of my finances and give me a talking to :)
Hey Google slap Xev

There ya go mate....oh not THAT kind of assistant, 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Xev

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
In my opinion the rear of the FN2 lets it down, the front is fine, not great but acceptable
I love my Betty's arse :) like seeing your gym going Mrs in her gear........<shudders 😁> her front was acceptable too...till the mouth moaned, I kept the Type-R, cheaper, more fun and more reliable oh and always makes me grin when I put foot down? 🤗 Both would give a punch to the gut when you did....

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
Il be upping the anti bro screamer pipe and all 😂

Waiting for a Price back if it's at the level I'm hoping it's doable
It'll already sound finer than pffffft ratatatat when pushed hard. 😂

4861 - 4880 of 5193 Posts