·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
means the wheels would pop more and as long as the weave looked the same, it would look immense in all light, tbh CF aint really my thing but ive had to work with one before as a material in raw form and its hell on earth to finish nicely carbon fibre laminate mostly, it would definitely turn heads :) cf weave with a satin sheen to match bonnet......lovely, and if you wanted to go whole hog, the finished parts (under bonnet) handles, door inlays pillar caps, skirts could go glossCF weave like the underbonnet finish, now that would look mint!

also mate looking at it under that kind of artificial light would do that even with mine, my plastic panel parts look a diff shade under those lights, they aint (yes im that ocd i measured the light refraction from each panel with my digital SLR as i swore they were different shades) what?????? thats perfectly normal......right......:geek: i was convinced it was a repair job....yes i know i know....:p never owned as new or as quick a car before so its kinda alien for it not to have any scrapes yet is all.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Problem was I wanted matching gloss wrap but when applied every single blemish came through

Then I got the Bonnet sanded completely but yet still looks like crap, carbon wrap is thicker and hides it all

So I'm gonna be going back soon to apply the gloss wrap over the carbon wrap 😂

Automotive parking light Grille Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
Problem was I wanted matching gloss wrap but when applied every single blemish came through

Then I got the Bonnet sanded completely but yet still looks like crap, carbon wrap is thicker and hides it all

So I'm gonna be going back soon to apply the gloss wrap over the carbon wrap 😂

View attachment 323332
can anyone else see the spot that jay sits and ponders, ok now what will i change this time? :D (y)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
@Diddles1987 know its a bit early but just found this in amazon warehouse

4k 1ms HDR gaming panel for under £200 28" Benq, cheaper than the 24" 1080p panel...go figure! both HDR and freesync (adaptive sync)
Cheers mate that is a good deal, but money is now going to be going towards 421 and mapping 😈

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
My car is all tucked away at work now, I'm going to miss it. I now have a new B class 2 litre diesel, it's pretty rapid! Going to miss the type r over the weekend though.
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
My car is all tucked away at work now, I'm going to miss it. I now have a new B class 2 litre diesel, it's pretty rapid! Going to miss the type r over the weekend though. View attachment 323333
aww never mind buddy, if it gets too bad ill come rip down your way, looking slick tho bud, pop! prettier than that mug to right.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
aww never mind buddy, if it gets too bad ill come rip down your way, looking slick tho bud, pop! prettier than that mug to right.
Welcome to come to Milton Keynes 🤣 At least driving this b class will give my joints a rest, it's a lot more comfy than the civic. Now that's the most reliable car in the car park.

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
Welcome to come to Milton Keynes 🤣 At least driving this b class will give my joints a rest, it's a lot more comfy than the civic. Now that's the most reliable car in the car park.
I'm heading to near Manchester in the morning to look at a golf TDI blue motion estate with my mate.

@BossHogg I'll be down your bit intime for sunrise I reckon perfect time tbh such a nice drive a74 too tbh

I'm done with Honda sat Nav seems Forza is accurate look! 😂 BP garage my arse that's a cactus

Cloud Sky Plant community Mountain Ecoregion

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
Haha, not there yet, going there Monday morning now, and then again thursday and staying in the lovely Novatel hotel 😫
Haha oh the novatel...so much to do around it.......

Sorry I'm lying, the whole of Milton Keynes is Milton Keynes.
Only decent thing is if you in business park you can rip a motor in there, huge. Was on top gear years ago when they were playing with f3 cars I think?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Haha oh the novatel...so much to do around it.......

Sorry I'm lying, the whole of Milton Keynes is Milton Keynes.
Only decent thing is if you in business park you can rip a motor in there, huge. Was on top gear years ago when they were playing with f3 cars I think?
God knows, I've been going to Milton Keynes for years as the mercedes heat office and training centre is there. I've only ever been to the training course and the hotel, I've never really explored. Just straight roads and round abouts, only place I know is Tongwell as that's where the head office is.

·
Registered
CW GT
1,721 Posts
God knows, I've been going to Milton Keynes for years as the mercedes heat office and training centre is there. I've only ever been to the training course and the hotel, I've never really explored. Just straight roads and round abouts, only place I know is Tongwell as that's where the head office is.
Straight roads n roundabouts, so you know MK like a native mate....

·
Premium Member
2009 FN2 Type R
523 Posts
@JayR35 Polybush and powerflex are pretty much the same thing, just the price difference and probably using their own compound,, they both should be grease on fitting only, but lets see !

4881 - 4900 of 5193 Posts