2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1061 - 1080 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
555 Posts
@Diddles1987 and this is probably why it cost you more in prep and painting cause that had to sort that mess out, please let me know what they say. Have they responded, hopeful they will be reasonable

Things like this need to be flagged up for them to sort themselves out

This is why I elected for them to paint it so it turns up 'ready to fit' so there's no excuse of it needing prep

@Rover3 your a kind man but I wouldn't take advantage like that , be good to meet you dude we can have a gander at all the jap cars there will be an interesting day , I gotta go to decathlon Tomo to buy a waterproof & some bins bags for my feet so I'm not dragging mud into the car
Absolutely mate, looking forward to it 😄 Especially seeing that supercharged beast of yours 👍
Believe it or not I'm also dying to see some R34's, GTR's and Supra's there as they are one of my all time favorites and I've never seen one in the flesh 😆
Heck, just getting out the house and doing something enjoyable is brilliant after the lockdown nightmares lol

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
970 Posts
I've literally just sent the email after seeing the picture on Facebook of someone else's in good primer. I'll let you know what they say.
Wouldn’t hold your breathe, I emailed a few questions about the fugen front grill and the polished design, still awaiting a answer 2 month later

·
Registered
970 Posts
Absolutely mate, looking forward to it 😄 Especially seeing that supercharged beast of yours 👍
Believe it or not I'm also dying to see some R34's, GTR's and Supra's there as they are one of my all time favorites and I've never seen one in the flesh 😆
Heck, just getting out the house and doing something enjoyable is brilliant after the lockdown nightmares lol
Wish I could be their, just couldn’t get the time off. I would want to see a few RX7s and few Ef & eg civics and definitely NSX, that would make me happy and faces to names on here.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Wouldn’t hold your breathe, I emailed a few questions about the fugen front grill and the polished design, still awaiting a answer 2 month later
Oh dear, not great customer service then. Well it's done now and I'm happy with the outcome. But if they don't give some sort of discount/money back or a decent voucher code I won't be using them again.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'd love a supra, when I was in my early 20s I remember wanting to buy one and they were under £10k now they are stupid money.
There's an old lady near me who drives a mint white one around, not sure if it's a 2jz though.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
My fuel meter definitely messed up yo yo's from full tank to three quarters, if anything it'll Make me top up more frequently

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
555 Posts
Wish I could be their, just couldn’t get the time off. I would want to see a few RX7s and few Ef & eg civics and definitely NSX, that would make me happy and faces to names on here.
It's a real shame! But now that restrictions are easing I'm sure there will be plenty more meets and shows to go to 😄 We'll just have to keep an eye out for what's to come (or even organize a Civinfo meetup ourselves) so we can all put faces to names 👌

What part of the country are you? I've got roughly an 8 hour round trip from Wisbech to Southampton, luckily was able to snag a room at a b&b so won't be all the same day.

·
Registered
970 Posts
It's a real shame! But now that restrictions are easing I'm sure there will be plenty more meets and shows to go to 😄 We'll just have to keep an eye out for what's to come (or even organize a Civinfo meetup ourselves) so we can all put faces to names 👌

What part of the country are you? I've got roughly an 8 hour round trip from Wisbech to Southampton, luckily was able to snag a room at a b&b so won't be all the same day.
West Yorkshire, rite up north. They be time I’m sure of it.

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
555 Posts
I'd love a supra, when I was in my early 20s I remember wanting to buy one and they were under £10k now they are stupid money.
There's an old lady near me who drives a mint white one around, not sure if it's a 2jz though.
In the US if you want a mint low milage, manual turbo supra you'll be praying up around the $100,000, it's absolutely insane!
And that old lady near you drives one? What a legend 😆

·
Registered
Milano Red Fn2
468 Posts
I got my first Supra when I was 21, Mk3 in black with grey leather interior, I loved that car ❤ that was 20 years ago mind, the insurance still cost more than the car lol 😂

·
Registered
Milano Red Fn2
468 Posts
Might sell the Fn2 and relive my youth 😂

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
555 Posts
Might sell the Fn2 and relive my youth 😂
Actually the mk3's are priced really well, had no idea you could get one for that price here

1061 - 1080 of 1555 Posts