2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

141 - 160 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
4-6 weeks ? When I looked at those Merc racing Supercharger kits in America the wait time was 6-10 weeks I got impatient and got one here lol

Speaking of credit acceptance since I moved I can't get credit anywhere! Despite being on the electrol roll and having an excellent rating on Experian I dunno what they judge standard against!

Glad you got that spoiler though Diddles you really wanted it too

·
Registered
673 Posts
4-6 weeks ? When I looked at those Merc racing Supercharger kits in America the wait time was 6-10 weeks I got impatient and got one here lol

Speaking of credit acceptance since I moved I can't get credit anywhere! Despite being on the electrol roll and having an excellent rating on Experian I dunno what they judge standard against!

Cheers mate!
Yeah I'm proper impatient too, I'm hoping they have some sitting on the shelf ready to go, the 4-6 weeks is with manufacturing it, so hopefully get it sooner.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yh estimated time frames and all

I'm getting that charger fitted Wednesday but I'm awaiting a critical part and HERMES are taking the biscuit was meant to be here Thursday just gone !!!

Suppose covid is to blame

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
773 Posts

It’s because you have just moved, companies like to see stability and long period at a address, electoral list and companies see it will be damage limitation but still effect you unfortunately.

·
Registered
673 Posts
That's a bit to extreme for me 😆 looks like a bumper off an Evo.

I think the spoiler will be the last thing for a bit, I want to wire brush the rust and treat the underside, and maybe look at a respraying some other parts as I have some horrible etchings in my lacquer. The roof and my original bonnet being the worst, that's why I have a carbon bonnet on, also above the doors. 😡 Looks like maybe the previous owner left sap on it or water spots that's etched the lacquer, it's my main issue with the car!

·
Registered
773 Posts
View attachment 318669
Haven't got a clue what caused them, looks worse in the photo.
This was my original bonnet 😲
View attachment 318670
We’ll see how the garage sprays your spoiler and then if it’s up to scratch, pardon the pun, get him to give you a price to rectify the paint work where your not happy or a full respray. I know if you put the spoiler on it will stress you out against the rest of the cars paint.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Rightly said, Diddles that paintwork looks exactly like my old man's honda jazz which is also black

That's deffo sap and proly some chips too.

·
Registered
673 Posts
We’ll see how the garage sprays your spoiler and then if it’s up to scratch, pardon the pun, get him to give you a price to rectify the paint work where your not happy or a full respray. I know if you put the spoiler on it will stress you out against the rest of the cars paint.
Its been stressing me out since I noticed it, over a year now. 😭 I didn't notice it at first but I think the previous owner didn't clean it as much as I would, a few bird poo etchings and these weird marks mainly on the flat surfaces and above the doors, so what ever it caused it came down from above. You can't really notice the marks when it's out of the sun.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I wasted all my money on the front gp splitter when I could off been rocking these bad boys all the time..gutted

·
i-Vtec
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
@Hemingway1975 is it not the non return valve for the windscreen washers? Doubtful they'd needed to unclip it to do the valve clearances.

·
Registered
773 Posts
It seems to be attached to all the scuttle tray on the upper part of the pipe, all it does now is fall out, it doesn’t clip no more for some reason. I haven’t messed with it, I didn’t notice it till I went to check the oil level tonight and the pipe is out off it’s clip and just dangling about.

141 - 160 of 353 Posts