2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Umm ST3

I wish I had bought an face lift ST3 insted of the Type R Gt, Im sorry but Im starting to think its a better car all around !

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Its ok you bouncing about laughing,,, that's just what my made does in his 310bhp st when I try to keep up and it cost him £400 to do it, and !! mine used just as much fuel, he has very nice full leather, Oh and it stopps better !:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
you know what you can kiss pal :boxing:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go and trade your civic in for a plastic ford and stop moaning about it! I know that my type R turns heads and is quick enough for me, id much prefer the civic to a boring ST, or a common Golf GTI.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
OOoooo, somone going against the grain, I have said before the civic is a nice car and I was mearly saying I think i mabe the wrong choise but you lot have your blinkers on, the Type R has just as many problems as other cars, maybe more, 3rd gear, handbrake, stone chips, fog lights, crap brakes, very expencive to tune, rattles in the dash, made in England, fadeing paint and so on. As for turning heads, anyone who hasnt got a type R all go by what JC Says, not that I aggree with him !

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
And the topic is about buying cars, Stay cool lads I know you all love your cars, i usually change mine every 6 months or so,i never get attached and usually dont lose a packet on them, this time might be different , my heart is with motorbikes.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
you should try an Elise :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Not sure if this is still the case, certainly was back in early Autumn, but Ford dealers were not taking ST's back in p/x. Even a chap who wanted to swap for an RS was told when he placed his order that they would only take the ST on SOR.

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Chill out JP, your in two minds weather to sell yours so you cant be that blown away with yours, and the amount of people who quote JC.
Ask Decca about the meet at teesside park, they was 3 Fn2's parked side by side and a bloke shouted out of a what a load of S**T, we were gob smacked. It summed up what none owning males think about them, yet the majority of women love the looks.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
[Mr JP] and [NEEMSTAR] both ...

Usually, you guys irritate me beyond (almost) all reasonable belief ...

BUT, this time I'm totally in agreement ! ...

Methinks [Terry H] needs to find another bridge to lurk under (that's where "trolls" can usually be found, isn't it ?) ...

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Mr Riddel,, Ermmmm, have you got a Type R GT ? I can have my opinion, dont bother getting personal, if we all irritate you, move on baby !

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Mr Riddel,, Ermmmm, have you got a Type R GT ? I can have my opinion, dont bother getting personal, if we all irritate you, move on baby !
Errmmm ...

1} Double "L" in Riddell, please ...

2} No, I obviously don't have a CTR ...

3} You were attacking the 'arguers' not the argument ...

4} I didn't say that you irritated me at all ...

5} I specifically said that [Mr JP] & [NEEMSTAR] weren't irritating me ...

6} In Norway, the alternative to "under a bridge" is "in a deep cave" ...

Live long and prosper ...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts