2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have had my Type S for just a week and considering its new and only got just shy of 500 hundred miles on the clock I am disappointed by the rattling that I keep hearing.

Really can't decide if it the trim around the drivers door tweater, or whether or not my drivers speaker is kaput, becuase sometimes during the news peole with higher pitch voices seem to rasp. Odd because I would have thought the bassier tones would have caused the problem.

Any one have any thoughts? Is this something I should be getting the dealer to look at promptly as it can be annoying.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
we have this two, on the passenger door. It sounds like there's some grit on the speaker that's vibrating with the music. Car will be going in again soon (6th time) and I'll add this to the list of other bits like "2nd gear problems, cover on wiper falls off, wiper makes clunking sound, radio reception is very poor" and the car is only 8 months old!

·
Registered
140 Posts
My passengers side tweeter used to rattle and looked like it wasn't fitted properly (think lug in the housing was broken)

Took it to the dealer who replaced it under warranty, they replaced the one on the drivers side for some reason too.

No problems since

1 - 6 of 6 Posts