2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has developed a new rattle on the passenger front side. Am certain it's not the glove box as I packed that full of foam in the past. Also checked the tweeter and it's not that. Only thing left for me to do is remove the door card. I've check a few threads out about how to do this. Honda workshop says that you need to unscrew the wing mirror off, is this totally necessary and can the car be driven without a door card on?

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
It's really easy to remove, 2 screws behind interior door handle, 1 screw under the rubber trim inside door handle (the one you use to pull the door to from inside).

Then just pull the door card starting in a corner and working round to release the clips.

Once lose you can unclip the electric window switch connector and release the door lock and handle wires and pull the door card up and it's off and free.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how-guides-only/223-%5Bhow-%5D-removal-door-trim-speaker-info.html

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,275 Posts
Not the chair, tweeter or map light is it? All 3 of mine do it on & off :lol:

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My car is packed out with foam apart from the left and right doors. I hope its not one of the areas Ive sorted before! Tweeter was checked, definitely not the map light.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just went out and checked. The cover behind the inside door release felt a bit loose I took it off. Will see if the noise has disappeared when driving to work tomorrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts