2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Friday I've had such an annoying tapping sound when going over bumps or uneven surfaces coming from the rear passenger side.
Had my gf sit in the back and she said it was coming from the seatbelt.
I sat in the back after and it sounds like it's coming from around that area, behind the seatbelt, the pillar and the side curtain airbag.

It's driving me nuts ! Have a service coming up next month so I could get the garage to sort it but I'd rather try and do it now, any ideas ? :confused::mad:

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I have this and then realised it's the passenger seat belt not reseated properly after some one has used it .

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Hook the passenger belt over the shoulder bolster of the seat and see if it still does it. Mine does it, drives me potty when the mrs doesnt follow the procedure lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Hook the passenger belt over the shoulder bolster of the seat and see if it still does it. Mine does it, drives me potty when the mrs doesnt follow the procedure lol

Same here... Every time the missus gets out of the car, I reach over and hook the belt over the shoulder support.

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts

Love this I do the same and the misses regularly fails to put it over the shoulder I say
Ah! Ah! Ah! Seat belt!!!
She follows with
For f**k sakes you and this f**k**g car
I just smile ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts