2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my CTR since March 08 and from day 1 if I open the windows partially they rattle really loudly and you can see them physially shake going over bumps in the road. There is also a really bad rattle coming from the drivers footwell.

Is anyone else having the same problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? I had this problem on mt other CTR FN2 that I traded in for this one thinking it was an isolated case as it was a demo car.

Its really starting to p!$$ me off!!!

Cheers,

j

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
I've had my CTR since March 08 and from day 1 if I open the windows partially they rattle really loudly and you can see them physially shake going over bumps in the road. There is also a really bad rattle coming from the drivers footwell.

Is anyone else having the same problem, and does anyone know how to fix it? I had this problem on mt other CTR FN2 that I traded in for this one thinking it was an isolated case as it was a demo car.

Its really starting to p!$$ me off!!!

Cheers,

j

Ditto for me, although I have only just started noticing it in the warmer weather. Fully up its OK, fully down its OK but anywhere in the middle it rattles like crazy.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
mine too - especially on the passengers side :confused:

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Same.. drivers window rattles if slightly open.

On a same note, if window is not fully closed/or open, when someone (or me) closes door, even gently, it sounds like glass in door hits something making really lound, eeerie noise (don't know how to describe it well).

·
OMG8THGENEX
840 Posts
This was a very common problem with the older EP3 Type-R... Most people just had the lose window runner replaced... mine rattled crazy but i traded the car in before having it sorted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts