2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need advice on a Northern Ireland company that can remap the civic diesel ecu. Only want 185bhp (estimated)

Does anyone know of a good one that also gives the option of having your original map on a usb (or a cd) and gives a years wanrranty?

Im also curious if there is a way to soften the suspension to make it more comfortable with out changing the wheels (i like the 17" ones i have)

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mccadava

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Yep we can offer a file only service mate. Grab yourself a cheap flash tool off ebay, i would suggest the MPPS or Galletto 1260 and that way you can swap between maps if you ever need to too.

Drop me an email for pricing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the advice. Im not being picky but i want to stay in Northern Ireland. I really appreciate your information F6HAD.

My last question is: why is there such a difference between the power increase with Premier tuning/celtic tuning and autotune? Id of thought they would do the same.

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
different tuners mate! only trevor afaik has an elite/premier map thats wound all the way up, celtic go pretty much all the way but did wind theirs back a touch to be more clutch friendly. i dont know anything about the other company. a modest 170bhp can be achieved without altering too many perameters in the ecu, more needs to be altered to get more. if i was going to go file only i would personally debate the stage 2 celric or elite look at the graphs and decide which one suited me better. remember its not always about peak numbers i saw a graph fora vectra diesel yesterday that had 250+bhp from 2.5k to 5k heavily modded and mapped by rs tuning its a beautiful curve!

sent from my phone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.