2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had a phone call off my accountant saying I'm due a nice tax return woohoo :) Sooooo I'm planning on getting windows tinted and spoiler but I might get the stage 1 re-map done instead of spoiler as they are hard to come across anyway. So does anybody know where's the closet place to get the map done to Newcastle with good gains? Thanks in advance ;)
Mick

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.004800,-1.533848

·
Premium Member
20,381 Posts
dont use anyone who doesnt write their own maps, do your research on reputation and get a before and after dyno. i use rs tuning because i have never found a bad word about them and come highly recommended by everyone who has used them. i hasten to add I am not trying to play down any other tuner here! my graph is strong and flat and the power holds to the redline and beyond, have a look at my build thread to see it

·
Unfortunate East Fife fan
356 Posts
I've just had a phone call off my accountant saying I'm due a nice tax return woohoo :) Sooooo I'm planning on getting windows tinted and spoiler but I might get the stage 1 re-map done instead of spoiler as they are hard to come across anyway. So does anybody know where's the closet place to get the map done to Newcastle with good gains? Thanks in advance ;)
Mick

---
I am here: Google Maps

Just "up the road" mate...

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/engines-transmission/68410-fao-scottish-diesel-owners.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
Celtic remap

Alright mate, I had a Celtic remap done in December through at Sunderland. I emailed Celtic and asked for their registered fitters. I think they quoted me £295 to have their mobile unit come to me, but by ringing their fitter n taking my car to their garage at Sunderland I got it done for £250. (they quoted £275 but I argued that I might as well just get Celtic to come to me if I was only saving £20, so they knocked the price down).

Plus added bonus is that if the map gets lost during a service or I want it off before I sell, I can take it back to that garage n they'll sort it free of charge. Only takes them an hour or so to do in the first place.

The address is below. Give them a shout, it's well worth the money! Ask for Liam.
Car Maintenance
1 Havelock Street
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR1 2BD
0191-567-9243

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.