2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After numerous emails ands hasteners regarding the email that I originally registered with (long forgotten), to whioch no reply was received, I have re-reistered with a "slightly" different use nare from Warwick_Hunt. :frown2:

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble. @Civ_Admin should have been working through the password resets.

If you PM me your old forum name then I can try a password reset. Once that's working we can then park your new/temp username.

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
We can also change the registered email address so a normal password reset and other email messages 'should' get through to you.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
After numerous emails ands hasteners regarding the email that I originally registered with (long forgotten), to whioch no reply was received, I have re-reistered with a "slightly" different use nare from Warwick_Hunt. :frown2:
Since you already made a second account, can you send me a PM with the username of the account you want to recover? I also need the email address of your old account, just to verify that you are this user.

Lee

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since you already made a second account, can you send me a PM with the username of the account you want to recover? I also need the email address of your old account, just to verify that you are this user.

Lee
Lee et al, I cannot remember the email used to register. The old account was as I mentioned in the original post.................. Warwick_Hunt

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
Most of the names I see popup in the AE Detector I don't recognise as ever having seen a post.
In this case I do remember Warwick as being a regular poster.

His last post was the 5th June so this indicates how long he has been trying to get back on, and presumably others, and why the forum is now considerably quieter than before.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Most of the names I see popup in the AE Detector I don't recognise as ever having seen a post.
In this case I do remember Warwick as being a regular poster.

His last post was the 5th June so this indicates how long he has been trying to get back on, and presumably others, and why the forum is now considerably quieter than before.
Yes indeed - that you gentleman, Warwick_Hunt is back thanks to Farqui, so Warwick_Hunt1 can go in the bin.

Much appreciated.:wink3:

·
Super Moderator
21,029 Posts
I've deactivated the second one so it shows as Guest. Doesn't seem to be a full delete option.

There is a merge users option but you've suffered enough if it goes wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts