2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
Maybe he broke down on the spot and left his car to get some help. :rolleyes:

Don't be so quick to judge! You might not have all the facts...

For starters: It may not be a guy at all...

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Maybe he broke down on the spot and left his car to get some help. :rolleyes:

Don't be so quick to judge! You might not have all the facts...

For starters: It may not be a guy at all...
The prick has not only parked in one disabled parking spaces, but doubled!

Double douche.

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Is that the oracle? I'm not excusing it it is terrible but I've always been amazed the amount of disabled bays in there it's like 30 percent at least of the car park

·
車神
305 Posts
Has the car got Sumo Power's vinyl strip on the rear lights? Probably be someone on here but doubt they will admit to doing something so selfish.

·
I'm going fast again!
1,138 Posts
Haha named and shamed with the reg plate still visible! :lol:

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Has the car got Sumo Power's vinyl strip on the rear lights? Probably be someone on here but doubt they will admit to doing something so selfish.
If it is someone on here they must be selfish!!!

No :civinfo: sticker!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
He could always be registered blind

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
I think this is actually 'awesomeo's' car.

·
Unofficial Trader
1,295 Posts
This guy obviously has a problem

And no disabled badge
Remember...no one is perfect...we don't know the whole story about this situation. However, posting it and showing his full reg number is unfair and unnecessary. How would you feel if someone took a picture of your car and put it up? You can't tell me you have not done something wrong in all your years of driving...

Just my opinion.

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,587 Posts
I frequently use disabled bays. Much closer to everything, and bigger. I love them
My wife has a disabled badge because she cannot walk long distances. It's been a godsend on many occasions. I know the frustration with non disabled people selfishly and inconsiderately taking up disabled spaces. I just hope it's not you or a close relative in years to come.

Totally selfish attitude, assuming what you say is true of course.

·
Premium Member
19,185 Posts
Regardless of the disabled area ( although I don't think they should be used by people who are not disabled), the question does have to be asked : how can you park that badly in such a huge area?

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
My wife has a disabled badge because she cannot walk long distances. It's been a godsend on many occasions. I know the frustration with non disabled people selfishly and inconsiderately taking up disabled spaces. I just hope it's not you or a close relative in years to come.

Totally selfish attitude, assuming what you say is true of course.
I think he said it for a reaction Kremm...Hes always writing crap like this
"Dont feed the Trolls!"

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.