2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

Looks like I've missed out on a couple of new Civics which I've seen advertised at non Honda Garages, too much pondering and not enough action! I was thinking about a Diesel I'd seen, 2006 06, 2 months old and was priced at £14700 with 700 miles on the clock. Was in black and also had reversing sensors. Me now thinks that was a good deal!!! Now sold unfortunately!

Might have to visit a few Honda dealers, was just wondering for those that have bought demos, how much of a discount did you get against the car?

I've not got a part exchange and my local Honda dealership suggested no more than £500 off the current demo prices. Just want to make sure I get a good deal!

Cheers all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm looking for exactly the same thing! need to get a car sorted ASAP as mine is getting sold.

not seen many under 15k though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm, we need to go together and to see if we can qualify for a group discount :D

Hope you get sorted soon - you also looking for a diesel?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was a sport model which I missed out on. I think any spec which is not the base spec is good to be honest, as I wasn't particulary looking for the Sport model, although a Diesel ES would be nice ideally! Problem is at the moment which so much demand Honda don't need to slash the prices off their demo models as the car is so much in demand! Considering getting a stop gap car if I can't find one in a couple of weeks until a suitable Civic is found!!!

Good luck in your search!

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I managed to get the 1.4 SE for about £1,500 under list value; it also came with floor matts and bluetooth. Not to mention that they gave me a good deal on my part-ex peugeot 206.

6 months old with 5k on the clock; but not bad at all I thought.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got a Sport 2.2 ex demo 5000 mile 6 month old with mud flaps, door sill plate, Bass works,front and rear silver trim and on the day got Parking sensors at 1/2 price (or i was going to walk) £15700. £9750 for my 03 a/c CTR 41k. The list price is over 18.5k so i think i got a bargain. It was on the internet for £17.5. I asked how much play he had on the price. I did not think it would be that much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts