2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Do you like this Civic

• YES! It is really really nice.

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Hmm - It is ok, but not quite to my taste

Votes: 47 20.4%
  • NO! It is a horrible waste of a Civic

Votes: 154 67.0%

Really hot Tuned Civic!!! :-D Very nice!!!

Artwork 
17K views 104 replies 81 participants last post by  stackerman 
#1 ·
I came across this thread on a Belgian forum for tuners... :cool:

It's a Civic FK1 from 2006. The owner (and tuner) is a 48-year old guy. He also did everything by himself on this car. And it's TOTALLY tuned 360°!

Whoow! Let's check it out! Very nice!

Before...:

The bodywork:

Rims 'n tyres... :p

Cold as... ICE...

The master himself at work...

A first overview...:

This car really is a babe magnet!!!

Sexy ass...

And of course... Led there be light!

Side view... :

A picture of the fine and professional work on the undercar neons...

And how it looks in the present... (it's still not finished; so work in progress...)

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
wooow look at the babes...I mean the car...

+1 for babes hovering round the car

-1 for styling I say, but then again if it attracts all those girls then im game :)

#35 ·
If you've ever been to motorshows, girls will pose on any car if you ask then, regardless of how **** it looks

I just threw up :confused:
After you with the sick bag..

Colour coding the bodykit would make it look a lot better IMO.
Waaaaayyyy over the top, but respect for the hours of dedication that have gone into it!
I think not lol

#4 ·
Hmm. Good but not for me, sounds like mid life crysis if he is 40odd driving a chavtastic car

#9 ·
Eeeewww, that is nasty. Give me the before car anyday!

#10 ·
You guys dont seem to get it. Its not a daily driver car. Its a show car, its meant to be way over the top. The workmanship that has gone into that is insane.

Would I drive the car? no
Would I buy the car? no
Would it look good at a car show? yes!

and thats the point of the car.

#11 · (Edited)
You guys dont seem to get it. Its not a daily driver car. Its a show car, its meant to be way over the top. The workmanship that has gone into that is insane.

Would I drive the car? no
Would I buy the car? no
Would it look good at a car show? yes!

and thats the point of the car.
I dont even think it makes a good show car.... If I went to a show I'd rather see a Type R with carbon body panels and a supercharger, not some standard Civic thats had a awful bodykit fitted and lights on it. It would look 100% better if, at night the owner turned off all those lights, that way people wouldnt be offended by the cars god awful looks.

#100 · (Edited by Moderator)
All such tuners should be locked with their cars in basement untill they realise what theyve done to them.

Horrible, pure disco-circus to me. Those LEDs would kill my eyes instantly :(
Haha...same here man.. this is more like a tutorial : "how 2 *EDIT by FWH - Forum Rules* up a nice car in 10 steps"...:p

#23 ·
Hard work but not my taste...

#26 ·
it's got more lights than my house :confused: shocking, that would scare my daughter, fair play to him for effort, but it looks like he never knew when it was finished !!

#27 ·
You have to admire the work put in. I must say its the first car I've seen with LSD's where I didn't actually notice them at first. :rolleyes:

edit* LSD in this content is Lambo Style Doors lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.