2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have available a pair of Bilstein B8 rear shock absorbers for the FN & FK Civic including the Type R.

These have been fitted to a car for developent purposes and have covered less than 200 miles as you can see from the picture!

These are not available seperately from Bilstein as they only come as part of the B14 suspension kit. Ideal for anyone with an FN2 with a tired or noisy pair of rear shocks.

1 PAIR ONLY @ £150
(Standard OE Honda rear shocks are over £400 for the pair :eek:)

Delivery available (UK Mainland) for £10

Call me to order on 01270 567177.

Thanks, Chris

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
I have available a pair of Bilstein B8 rear shock absorbers for the FN & FK Civic including the Type R.

These have been fitted to a car for developent purposes and have covered less than 200 miles as you can see from the picture!

These are not available seperately from Bilstein as they only come as part of the B14 suspension kit. Ideal for anyone with an FN2 with a tired or noisy pair of rear shocks.

1 PAIR ONLY @ £150
(Standard OE Honda rear shocks are over £400 for the pair :eek:)

Delivery available (UK Mainland) for £10

Call me to order on 01270 567177.

Thanks, Chris

Interested in these. I have an FN2 with a squeaky rear shock when first starting off after the car has been stood still overnight.

Couple of questions :-

The car has 30mm Eibachs and full FRS, done by yourselves so presumably the FRS will need to be re-done?

Also, are these a direct replacement and what would I put on the front? Can you PM me to discuss.

How much to fit? And to redo FRS

PS. Tried to ring but missed you by a few minutes

Steve

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in these. I have an FN2 with a squeaky rear shock when first starting off after the car has been stood still overnight.

Couple of questions :-

The car has 30mm Eibachs and full FRS, done by yourselves so presumably the FRS will need to be re-done?

Also, are these a direct replacement and what would I put on the front? Can you PM me to discuss.

How much to fit? And to redo FRS

PS. Tried to ring but missed you by a few minutes

Steve

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
These would be ideal if you are using the Eibach -30mm springs especially if you have a squeaky rear shock. To replace the rear shock absorbers YOU WILL NOT have to reset the geometry as nothing changes.

At the moment the only front replacement shocks available are the OE Honda ones (one of the reasons our B14 coil-over kit is so popular) so no other upgrades available at the moment for front shocks.

These Bilsteins are a bargain as the OE Honda rear shocks retail at over £200 each :eek:

Labour to fit rear shocks will be £30 inc vat.

Still available if you want them....

Cheers, Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts