2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone know how much the rear camera costs and can it be retro fitted?

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
It's a dealer fit thing, so yes it can be retro fitted. The list price is £625 (I'm sure I paid less than this, about £500) but I guess you can phone round the dealers to get the best price.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks again Guys!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Pottsy,
I have been considering an RV camera since seeing your excellent pictures. Can you confirm the camera is black and white ?. I would prefer to fit one myself, but obtaining the required info is proving difficult.
Regards, pcr.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Alan. I think I'll stick with the rear sensors.

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
pcr said:
Pottsy,
I have been considering an RV camera since seeing your excellent pictures. Can you confirm the camera is black and white ?. I would prefer to fit one myself, but obtaining the required info is proving difficult.
Regards, pcr.
The camera and display is in full colour.

·
Registered
17 Posts
price belgium

hey peepz,

The price of the camera here in belgium is 715.20 €, inclusive fitting by the honda dealer

Greetings

Ghosty boy

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
cool so its 725 with fitting for the whole pack , or with out fitting , is the cam any good @ night hear of so that use ir light to give like night sight ?

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
cool so its 725 with fitting for the whole pack , or with out fitting , is the cam any good @ night hear of so that use ir light to give like night sight ?
No, I think it's £625 fitted. It is good at night, it's not IR, it's just sensitive and illuminated by the reversing light.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
No, I think it's £625 fitted. It is good at night, it's not IR, it's just sensitive and illuminated by the reversing light.

Think it is! the Manual says that the colour is not as crisp because it's using IR Spectrum

1 - 14 of 14 Posts