2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to put a type R rear cluster panel into my type S. anything I should look out for? is it just a case of removing bolts and putting new panel in?

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
As far as fitting goes it's the same. However the light configuration is different. There are plenty of threads in the wiki for you to check out.

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Thats not completely right dogfish he has the updated 2010 model same as myself its a straight bolt swap mate and wiring.

Wardy

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fitted today!

Done today following a 30 minute battle with one of two threaded bolts, got there in the end and is quite and easy job, looks so much better and i have all the lights i had before, think it's to do with having to 2009- version. I could be wrong there as that's just a guess really.

Thanks for the info guys?

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Nice one buddy got any pics.

Yeah its anything 2009 below has the foglight in the centre panel all civics produced there after had just reverse lights in the centre panel so its a straight swap.

Wardy

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh that makes sense. I stupidly never took any pics!! Hardest part was defo getting the boot card off, once that was off the bolts are right in front of you and was a 10 minute job, except for the treaded bolt but that was just bad luck..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts