2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help rear demister not working on one side only.. is it a fuse ? But other half works fine. just stopped so I was not near it . Any help please

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok ta will do , but there was nothing near it to to touch it , will get a better look at it in the better weather.

·
Enjoying life
8,559 Posts
Perhaps the connector has come off? I saw it when I had a smashed rear window replaced on my FN2. Here it is highlighted

Attachments

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perhaps the connector has come off? I saw it when I had a smashed rear window replaced on my FN2. Here it is highlighted

Yea I see that, but one side of mine still works that’s wot is baffling me, thought fuse to start then thought it would not work at all then,as you said might be a break somewhere.
Thanks Stevie46

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Enjoying life
8,559 Posts
There's a connector on each side :smile3:
Just found this other pic I took from the driver's side.

Attachments

·
Ex-Pat Geordie!
2,308 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Now that’s a bit more interesting will check that out tomorrow thanks again, will let ya no when I get it sorted

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hey flashy that’s what has happened,side was slightly disconnected just pushed it back on, be a lot easier to get at with no window lol at least it was an easy fix in end.
Thanks for all your help mate

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
i've used similar in the past - fixed the problem as good as new.

That was one broken demist line rather than the entire one side of the glass so while i was going to suggest the exact same fix, i doubt it'll fix the OP's issue unless he's got a scratch down most of them.

·
Enjoying life
8,559 Posts
Hey flashy that’s what has happened,side was slightly disconnected just pushed it back on, be a lot easier to get at with no window lol at least it was an easy fix in end.
Thanks for all your help mate

Excellent news :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts