2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone came across the rear screen cracking it's on my bro's 08 ctr and honda are trying to get out of it!!!:(

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
I haven't heard anything like this. Do you have photo's?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rear lower screen

nah i havent either! honda are trying to get out of it the crack now runs across the whole of the inside! and is on the inside!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello,

do you have any update on this matter?

I have also noticed small crack on rear lower window of my car.
It is noticable that a crack is coming from the inside, and on the outside plastic(perspex) is smooth and undemaged.

I took a qucik pic with my phone.
Thx!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
I Also got a crack in my rear lower plastic window, it is also smooth on outside but secco cracked? Honda dealer thinks it's a mould mark? I going back down this week to crack some heads?? Not happy as the technician said I have OCD :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Maybe if it was the technicians own car, he may not be so flippant :(

But I guess his Saxo is such a pile of crud... He prob considers your car is immaculate lol

My view is that it is a manufacturing defect! Honda/the stealer can claim wear and tear as much as they like!

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Honda uk have been informed, also about the head technicians attitude towards me, which left me very upset and angry. I hope they can do something about the lower window, it was replaced in 08 because alot of specks in the plastic started to appear? Maybe it wasn't fitted correctly and was broken whilst being fitted now the crack has worked up the window in view of the human eye ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts