2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've been trying to find a set of rear reflectors (the red ones in the bumper) for my '58 5Dr civic, but haven't had much luck as yet.

The car didn't have then when I got it from a main dealer?! I didn't notice they weren't on the car until last week...

Anyway, is that something you'd be able to get hold of at all? If so, what sort of price would I be looking at?

I might also be interested in the blades alloys. Could you quote me a set of 4 with Eagle F1 tyres (or similar)?

Also, can you get hold of the standard (non-illuminated) door sill garnish?

And perhaps an aluminium sports tank lid and speaker rings...it seems I've got the civinfo bug. :D

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get my PM last night - I'm new here...not sure if I did it right!?

Cheers
Oli

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Received the parts a few days ago. Been a bit busy so hadn't had a chance to reply.

Great service. Very happy customer!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much was the reflectors? If you don't mind me asking and did you go for the blades?
The reflectors were £25 each. Really easy to fit too. Just clip in and one screw.

I didn't go for the blades just yet as I'm waiting for a service to see if my tyres need changing. If they've still got some mileage left in them, I'll stick with my stock rims for a bit..if any of the tyres do need changing, then blades are my next purchase...time will tell!

Really want them though ha ha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.