2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,
I have replaced the front speakers with Infinity's and they sound a lot better!

Was wondering are the rear speakers the same diameter as the front?
Can't be bothered to take the trims off to have a look!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks FWH, think that'll be my next investment!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Door Trim

Hey thanks Munro thats's really usefull!

Cheers
Chris.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
they are same as front....I installed rear ones too when changed front....everything is without amp for now and I set fader to R6.....so now it's much better and you can hear rear ones too with more bass.....sound is much much better then factory ones....

·
Registered
5 Posts
I changed the rears to Infinity 6012s. They sound much better than the standard fit items.:D
You don't need the adapter rings. The door trim doesn't have the depth of the fronts and the window glass doesn't come down behind the speakers so you can mount them straight onto the metal on the inside of the door.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I changed the rears to Infinity 6012s. They sound much better than the standard fit items.:D
You don't need the adapter rings. The door trim doesn't have the depth of the fronts and the window glass doesn't come down behind the speakers so you can mount them straight onto the metal on the inside of the door.
Thanks for that Pete,you've save me a few quid as I was going to buy some!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
No problem. I did buy them but found the door trim would not fit back on with the adapters fitted. All was fine when I took them off and fitted the speakers without them.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Munro,

do you have that kind of diagram for the rear speaker wires? I want to find the path where the wires are going from front to back. I dont want to open the door.

thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts