2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks i bring good news to people suffering with rear suspension issues.
To be honest since i had my 1.8se last March i always thought it was a bit noisy but things have worsened over these last few cold months my problem being very loud thuds coming from the off side rear over certain changes in surface like dropped grids or poorly patched pieces of road.
my car is nearly 12 months out of warranty but i thought i would raise the issue with Honda direct on their Honda contact web page, they replied saying take it into your local dealer and see what they say the problem which when i took it in was the off side rear damper at £270 to replace.So i got back to Honda and said i would like them to foot the bill they replied a week later accepting the claim what a result!!!!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
lol you lucky so and so! Mind, you don't ask you don't get. The sceptic in me thinks you are infact a Honda mole sent here to spread the good word of Honda lol.

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
lol you lucky so and so! Mind, you don't ask you don't get. The sceptic in me thinks you are infact a Honda mole sent here to spread the good word of Honda lol.
+1 lol, well they need to do something......quick

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha Ha i know what you're saying but too be honest i did pile it on pretty thick this was the last straw what with airfix quality paintwork a boot you have to push all the way open brakes you have to replace every five minutes plus a million other niggles i think Honda have stalled me going back to a german oil burner (for now)!!

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Ha Ha i know what you're saying but too be honest i did pile it on pretty thick this was the last straw what with airfix quality paintwork a boot you have to push all the way open brakes you have to replace every five minutes plus a million other niggles i think Honda have stalled me going back to a german oil burner (for now)!!
That's more like it! :D Welcome to the forum, I think you will find you fit right in here... :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts