2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apprently my driver side rear wheel is slightly out of line. Not much but annoyingly enough, turns out there is no adjustment on the rear axle so any ideas how to put this straight...

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Apprently my driver side rear wheel is slightly out of line. Not much but annoyingly enough, turns out there is no adjustment on the rear axle so any ideas how to put this straight...

The rear geometry can only be adjusted by fitting shims. You can get these from Tegiwa but if you send ABP your current geo they will send all necessary shims to correct it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
You need to get shims tdi North or abp can sort you out,have a look in the trade section.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I have the same problem as Steve here. I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you can stack these shims? I have to both adjust camber and toe at the same time. Do you think the shims can help me? I don't like the idea of changing the complete rear axle because of this.
By the way, in case I have to, can anyone confirm if the rear axle is the same for all 8gen hatchbacks? 1.8/2.0/2.2d 3/5dr?

Many thanks,
Adrian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts