2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

A bit of a strange request for a part which I suspect not many people will be asking for... :smile3:

My wife took the kids to Longleat Safari Park a couple of weeks ago which involves driving through the monkey enclosure (you don't have to but our boys love it so we always go through them).

Unfortunately she wasn't that lucky this time around as one of the monkeys that climbed on the car managed to pull the rear washer jet off which left a penny size hole on the roof and no water to the rear windscreen! Offending monkey and duct-taped patch work pictures attached for reference.

Anyhow, she has a 2015 model EX Plus (not sure if anything changed from the 2011-2014 model on the rear jet.

I haven't pulled the headlining from inside off to see what's left but I suspect the only thing left would be the hose.

Can you please let me know what parts are required and the relevant cost.

Many Thanks,
Thanos

Attachments

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello!
Thank you for your message! I myself went to Longleat safari park in the summer and the same thing happened to my aerial, not good!
I can certainly help you with this, all i need is the vehicle registration
Thanks,
Andy.

Thanks Andy; I've lost count of the number of times we've driven through the monkey enclosure laughing at others having their cars ripped to bits... Unfortunately this time was our turn!

PM sent with vehicle registration.

Cheers
Thanos

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Which is why I'd use the bus :wink3:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts