2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just had one of these supplied and fitted though Abp, all I can say is I'm loving roundabouts even more now! It is a lot more planted and the rear hardly moves now, the ride comfort is the same it's just the turn in that has improved a lot.
I would recommend getting the rear bar when having the fast road setup done this will improve the cars handling no end.

My setup:-

Bilstien coilover kit
Front Eibach camber adjusters
Rear shims
Rear Whiteline anti roll bar
Abp Fast Road Setup

The rear bar is fully adjustable with 4 settings, mine is set on the stiffest one

For more information contact Chris at Abp

They supply the front and rear ARB's check the link below :)

Facebook

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Looks and sounds ecellent, added to my list :D

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I've just had one of these supplied and fitted though Abp, all I can say is I'm loving roundabouts even more now! It is a lot more planted and the rear hardly moves now, the ride comfort is the same it's just the turn in that has improved a lot.
I would recommend getting the rear bar when having the fast road setup done this will improve the cars handling no end.

My setup:-

Bilstien coilover kit
Front Eibach camber adjusters
Rear shims
Rear Whiteline anti roll bar
Abp Fast Road Setup

The rear bar is fully adjustable with 4 settings, mine is set on the stiffest one

For more information contact Chris at Abp

They supply the front and rear ARB's check the link below :)

Facebook
Thanks for the comments Jacob ;) As always it was a pleasure to work on your car and no doubt you will be back soon for the front Whiteline bar ;)

Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
We do indeed now carry the Whiteline front and rear sway bars (anti-roll bars) in stock here at ABP.

Front 26mm adjustable (3 point) sway bar @ £177.50 inc vat
To compliment this we also stock the Whiteline adjustable length uprated alloy front drop-links @ £109 (pair) inc vat

Rear fully adjustable (4-point) sway bar kit @ £215 inc vat
This kit is an additional rear boll bar assembly that fits under the rear beam assembly using Whiteline beam clamps & Whiteline droplinks connected to new Whiteline lower spring platform plates. The improvements from fitting this kit are quite astonishing eliminating excessive roll and pitch under braking and turn conditions.

We can supply these either mail-order (Delivery @ £10) or you can collect from our shop or have them fitted in our workshop.
Labour to fit front roll bar assembly £82.50 inc vat
Labour to fit rear roll bar assembly kit £60 inc vat

Please call us on 01270 567177 with any more questions or to arrange booking in ;)

Cheers, Chris

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
What would the difference on an FN2 with only the rear done

Whats involved in fitting the front?

Sorry, just re-read that the OP only had the rear done. :)

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bar has stiffened the rear up a lot it feels planted more now and less flex in the rear beam. The bar can be adjusted so depending on your suspension setup it will work with all.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Any reviews for 2.2 diesel front or rear??:popcorn:
We've not fitted any to a Diesel 2.2 yet but the improvements will shadow the benefits seen on the FN2 Type R as detailed before in this thread.

The improvements are immense and youy find yourself looking for quiet roundabouts at night to amaze yourself at how well the car handles with next to no body roll.

Chris

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Chris, how much to supply, and how much to fit?
All prices are listed earlier in this thread but here you go:

Front 26mm adjustable (3 point) sway bar @ £177.50 inc vat
To compliment this we also stock the Whiteline adjustable length uprated alloy front drop-links @ £109 (pair) inc vat

Rear fully adjustable (4-point) sway bar kit @ £215 inc vat
This kit is an additional rear boll bar assembly that fits under the rear beam assembly using Whiteline beam clamps & Whiteline droplinks connected to new Whiteline lower spring platform plates. The improvements from fitting this kit are quite astonishing eliminating excessive roll and pitch under braking and turn conditions.

We can supply these either mail-order (Delivery @ £10) or you can collect from our shop or have them fitted in our workshop.
Labour to fit front roll bar assembly £82.50 inc vat
Labour to fit rear roll bar assembly kit £60 inc vat

All items in stock ready to fit or send ;)

Chris

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Shows which is the better handling car :)
LOL! The Civic is a lot of fun and as you know with our suspension set-ups being pretty much identical it now handles like a big go-kart BUT the 1M really is something else when it comes to performance :D And the handling isn't bad considering its got around 360BHP going through the back tyres! Traction loss in 3rd gear requiring opposite lock is always fun!

Chris

1 - 20 of 128 Posts