Finally (after a 3 months wait) my type R has been delivered. First impressions are quite good:
- Ride quality has improved quite a bit (especially compared to the previous EP3 type R); most roads here are quite good but when it gets really bad, slowing down is necessary.
- I hear a minor squeek just above my left ear, which appears to be comming from the door rubber. Another one is coming from the dash, near the passenger side tweeter (bear in mind my steer is on the left side[smilie=cheeky-grin
- Something that is really bothering me are some minor scratches/shavings in the boot. I already told my dealer when I took delivery. It does not seem hard te have two little panels replaced. Have most of you had a few scratches? Should I complain or not...
- My 3rd gear seems OK. Compared to the other gears I can most of the times feel an extra notch, but this was also the case with my previous Civic just after having 3rd gear syncro replaced. Don't feel anything wrong with it though.
- The extra 'hole' in the boot is poorly accessible. I'm quite concerned about scratching the boot when uncovering it.