2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We offer three different reclining seat packages for your Civic. They come in three levels, with Level 1 being our entry packages (but still of extremely high quality), and Level 3 being our top of the line, signature packages.

All of them will reduce weight, offer a lower driving position, and give greater lateral support than the standard seats in your car. As well as looking absolutely fantastic, aftermarket seats are also quite a unique mod in Civic circles, so your car will certainly have that extra wow factor after fitment.

Packages 1 and 2 are made to order, with a bespoke Type R colour scheme and bespoke stitching.

Package R1
Either one or two Cobra Misano S seats, trimmed in dark red fabric centres, and black vinyl outers with matching red stitching. Pricing starts from £650.

Click to view details >>

Package R2
Either one or two Cobra Misano Lux seats, fully trimmed in dark red and black leather, with matching red stitching, and a stiff carbon-fibre backrest shell. Pricing starts from £990.

Click to view details >>

Package R3
Either one or two Takata Drift Pro LE seats, fully trimmed in black leather with green cross stitching, a stiff carbon-fibre backrest shell, and integrated seat heater. Pricing starts from £1550.

Click to view details >>

Mounts Package
In order to fit these seats, you will require our Civic 8G mounts package. Prices start from £210.

Click to view details >>

How to purchase
To make a purchase, simply follow the above links through to our website and complete the checkout process. Alternatively, you can purchase through the forum and receive a 2.5% discount off the above prices - PM me with the package you are looking to buy, and I'll get back to you with details.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to post on this thread, PM me, or send the team an email at [email protected].

1 - 1 of 1 Posts