2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
I used a few in my local area and got swirls galor! unless you want to spend big money every week or two on a proper valeter then id just buy a hose and use the two bucket method! i take mine to the local jet wash and prewash it and pressure wash before i take it to mine for a hand wash.

It hard to avoid swirling with hondas paint but doing it yourself even just with a hose and taking the time to do it really does help!

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used a few in my local area and got swirls galor! unless you want to spend big money every week or two on a proper valeter then id just buy a hose and use the two bucket method! i take mine to the local jet wash and prewash it and pressure wash before i take it to mine for a hand wash.

It hard to avoid swirling with hondas paint but doing it yourself even just with a hose and taking the time to do it really does help!
Yeah, I think I'm just going to have to make do with what I have.

DIY jetwash down the road, back to mine and two bucket method.

·
Muscles From Brussels
4,073 Posts
Yeah, I think I'm just going to have to make do with what I have.

DIY jetwash down the road, back to mine and two bucket method.
Since having my car machine polished im so careful swirls and scratches are un avoidable but id rather take care than let some tit rub over my car with a mit and shammy covered in grit thats probably been dropped on the floor more times than audley harrison!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.