2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ok, I'm really behind the curve here but I have my Infinity speakers ready for install but my electronics skills are, how would you say, below par?! Just wondering if anyone can recommend a place around Birmingham/Black Country where I can take the Civ to get them installed(currently apartment living so it's a bit difficult to arrange a mobile fitter.) Pref not Halfords but will consider if anyones had prior experience! Many thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well if you are talking Brum, the obvious choice for me would be Midland Car Audio, ii's at the far end of the Pershore Road. You also have Max Audio, which is on the Shorade Industrial Estate, Watling Street, Cannock, a place I have used a fair bit in the past, mainly an old mate was the installer there. There is also. There is also Bass Junkies in Wolverhampton, although I don't know what their installs are like. To be honest these options would be a little more expensive than Halfords. However, if you want some young guy who drives a kitted out Corsa, with monster whale tail on it working on yr Civic, Halfords it has to be...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts